Monday, June 29, 2009

IMPORTANT: Travelling Cross Regions and Goodbye!

Dear Leos,

In lieu of the great response from myself encouraging more cross regional or even cross district projects... I would like to stress on a few main issues prior to committing ya:

i) Parents conset - "Die Die" must get! No questions asked!
ii) School/Lions advisors - Very important to all of you is.. YOU NEED to inform your school authorities and Lions advisors. If they do not allow, please follow the rules then.

As today is the last 2 days as your RCC for Region 3 (now... Region 4 after 1st July), I would like to say that I have learned more from you than you have from me. I have learned patience, determination and the desire to achieve the inevitable. Most of all, I have learned to stay young and healthy. HAHA.

For the Outgoing Leos, if you are staying in Ipoh for now, don't forget that there are 2 active Omega Clubs in Ipoh ready to accept your membership. Just register now.. and when you've finished your Form 5... activate yourself again!! Remember ~ Studies come first! :)

Alright, not going to get all teary... Take care of yourselfs Perak. Don't let me down ya!!! :)

ROAR! ROAR! ROAR!!!!

Regards

Lion Alan Thoo
RCC Region 3

No comments: