Tuesday, April 14, 2009

UPDATES: AWARDS @ LEO FORUM

Hey folks!!!

I have been receiving tons of phone calls and emails on the application of awards etc etc! Alright, perhaps, I wasn't too clear the other day with my posting, hence, here we go:

Download form here!

Info:
1. Only President, VP, or Secretary to fill up this and email it back to me NO LATER than 25 April. Other individuals, please do not bother sending any please.
2. Scan all relevant supporting documents like newspaper cuttings, Principal recommendation letter (if any), SPM results slips for School Academy Awards etc etc
3. If you are sending more than 1 file, please ZIP the entire file
4. When you send your file, kindly rename the file to:
awards_clubname.doc or awards_clubname.zip
5. You do not need to get any signatures for this form, as it is just a summary. I will still cross check all your applications and information provided with your PAR, MAAR1 & make some phone calls too. Hence, if you only have 20 members, and you put 120 members; OR you didn't do that project, you just went out and snap 2-3 photos of your BOD posing as if you have done the project.. then... Oh well... I will withdraw ALL awards even if you achieve any of them!
6. Some of your members might get special awards eventhough if you do not apply any of it

Last but not least - Dont "over-over" when you fill up the form as I believe I know each and every project and club that is in Region 3. :)

Good Luck!!!!

- Lion Alan Thoo -

RCC Region 3 for the last year. :)

No comments: